Location: Campbell, California
Job Type: Full-time
Make a difference.
Are you looking for a challenging position with a growing company where you will be critical to success? Are you a positive, proactive, detail-oriented rock star, ready to make a real impact? Do you want to be a part of a team culture that values our people?
This position is challenging in many ways. So, if you’re driven, confident, nimble, and thrive in a fluid environment--you’ll make an amazing fit.
At Acton ADU we are passionate about designing and building homes that have a positive impact on families and a larger impact on California’s housing crisis.
As a Customer Operations Assistant, you’ll be the primary, initial contact for our customers and responsible for the following areas:
Customer Service Operations:
- Be the face of our customer service team - The “Director of First Impressions”
- Respond to phone leads and client calls
- Responsible for follow ups, meeting scheduling, and support of Sales Operations and Leadership
- Manage our lead screening process from beginning to end (we provide training!)
- Initiate and maintain our customer databasesDirect customer and family contact and making customers feel heard and cared for.
Skills and experience:
- Organized and adaptable
- Proactive and solution-minded
- Great customer service skills, with a backbone
- Excellent communication
- Calm under pressure
- Hubspot CRM a plus (we provide training!)
- Microsoft Office and Google Docs competency
At Acton ADU, Customer Operations Assistants that excel have the opportunity to become full on Project Consultants, who meet with potential customers in the field, manage the customer cycles, and work with the Design Team to assure the customer has a great experience from beginning to end.
About Acton ADU
We take care of our team members:
Acton Construction is like no other company in its industry. The company has all of the things you’d expect, like a competitive salary; great medical and dental insurance; generous vacation/sick leave policy; and a matching 401(k) program.
But here’s what we really love about life at Acton ADU:
- We are driven by having a lasting impact on the world and knowing that our time is spent positively impacting the lives of others.
- We are doers, because we know making a direct impact matters when it comes to achieving our mission of solving the housing crisis.
- We are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture that spurs innovation and creates a meaningful and impactful work environment.
- We have fun together at our weekly team meetings, company-sponsored family events, great culture and work environment, and a super cool CEO.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We extend equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic disposition, or any other reason protected by law.