Great relationships create great success.
Working with the Acton family.
For 30 years, Acton has partnered with subcontractors and consultants throughout Northern California to build mutually successful businesses. We’ve worked with many of our trusted partners for decades and are always eager to meet and work with other growing companies and professionals.
We encourage long-term commitments and coordinate annual pricing contacts with partners to create price certainty. No more nights and weekends bidding work. We create predictable scopes of work so we can get started faster and with more predictable profitability.
You can count on two things:
- Acton is ready for you on schedule
- Acton pays invoices Net 14 or upon receipt.
We assure that when you show up, the site is ready on schedule so you can get your work down and get paid fast and on time.
What we look for in a partner.
We work with subcontractors and consultants that share our values. We firmly believe the only way we can assure mutual success is if we work and grow together in an ethical way.
The Acton Way
- Accountable - Own the impact of your actions.
- Respect - Show respect and earn respect.
- Results - Our efforts have measurable impact.
- Integrity - Do the right thing - always.
- United - We share a mission and succeed together.
- Candor - Provide honest, caring feedback.
- Mastery - We are dedicated to being our best selves.
- Resolve - An unyielding determination to succeed.